”PMP is one of the hottest global certification today”
What is PMP?
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally accepted credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- There are currently over 400,000 PMP certified individuals worldwide
Why do I need it?
- Many organizations including governments as well as private and public commercial entities favour PMP certified project managers in order to achieve higher success rates across all knowledge areas of projects
- Professionals looking for employment obtain the credential to meet the requirements set by some employers (e.g. Government)
- Self-employed project managers obtain the credential to show their proficiency in project management with an internationally accepted certificate
- Contractors hire PMP certified project managers in order to enhance their proposals and make their bids distinguished or simply to comply with the requirements set by certain prospects
How to obtain it?
- Document 3 to 5 years of work experience in project management
- Complete 35 hours of project management related training
- Score a 106/175 percentage in a four–hour-long multiple-choice written examination
Do I Need It?
- Absolutely! If you're pursuing a job in engineering or any other professional fields, then you probably already know that many jobs are including the PMP credential as a basic requirement. Yet many people are intimidated by PMP and what it takes to become a certified Project Management Professional.
How Do I Start?
- We have prepared a package to guide you through the process so that you can spend less time learning about the process and more time on actually getting the certification. We know time is money and at a wage of $20/hour, you could spend over $1000 worth of your precious time worrying over little things. Instead, buy & use our package (PDF File Format) at a nominal fee of ONLY $39.99, which promises to answer almost all of your PMP application related questions in just 1 hour. Furthermore we'll be happy to answer any of your PMP Application and Audit related questions via email.